"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/24/24 at 6:55am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Best in Bluff Park (Read 8952 times)
onTop
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Tide !

Best in Bluff Park
06/01/07 at 10:28am

New China ! ! ! Always good.

"Mama wanted me to be a preacher. I told her coachin' and preachin' were alot alike." Paul "Bear" Bryant
  IP Logged
banshee67
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Best in Bluff Park
Reply #1 - 08/31/07 at 7:56pm

I have to agree, the Mongolian Beef rules!

IP Logged
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/01/07 at 3:46pm

yes and everything in 10 "minet"
They are very nice people, they knew our dogs loved the crunchy wontons for the soup so they would give us an extra bag of them Smiley

very good Chinese food.

Cant say I go for the Little Czars, they have had bad health rating the last few times I have looked. Bakers Pizza much better Smiley

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 09/01/07 at 10:21pm

Quote from BluffParkwriter on 09/01/07 at 3:46pm:
yes and everything in 10 "minet"
They are very nice people, they knew our dogs loved the crunchy wontons for the soup so they would give us an extra bag of them Smiley

very good Chinese food.

Cant say I go for the Little Czars, they have had bad health rating the last few times I have looked. Bakers Pizza much better Smiley

I went to pick up our usual Sesame Chicken last night and was so impressed - the lady behind the counter speaks not only fluent English, Chinese, but also Spanish!  She was speaking with a Hispanic lady in almost perfect Spanish!  

By the way, ours only takes "five minet"...

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
sparky
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 09/03/07 at 1:51pm

I recently discovered China Place and I love it.

IP Logged
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/03/07 at 8:42pm

[quote author=admin  
I went to pick up our usual Sesame Chicken last night and was so impressed - the lady behind the counter speaks not only fluent English, Chinese, but also Spanish!  She was speaking with a Hispanic lady in almost perfect Spanish!  

By the way, ours only takes "five minet"... [/quote]

That is impressive that she speaks so many languages.  

IP Logged
brad2358
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #6 - 07/31/08 at 10:52am

In my opinion, New China is one of the best chinese food places I've been to, not only in bham, but in tuscaloosa too.  I like all the other restaurants too.  I'll let yall in on a little secret:  Try the roast beef sandwich from the deli @ piggly wiggly.  It's really good.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company