"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/25/24 at 4:51am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dale's Southern Grill, Riverchase (Read 4344 times)
bgray
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Dale's Southern Grill, Riverchase
06/10/07 at 6:38pm

Very good food.  Excellent waiters.  Great place to have a nice meal with a large group of people.

« Last Edit: 06/10/07 at 7:27pm by Bluff Park Forum Admin »  
Email   IP Logged
invisibleman
Ex Member

Re: Dale's Southern Grill, Riverchase
Reply #1 - 06/13/07 at 6:02am

my history of Dale's is not good. I have been there several times and the service and wait time have not been good in any way. always takes a long time to get your meal after ordering and sometimes the wait staff never come back to ask if you want anything else. the food is good,but, it isn't worth the lack of service.

IP Logged
onTop
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Tide !

Reply #2 - 06/13/07 at 3:11pm

Dales is very good. i hope that the new Bluff Park Diner meets the quality served by Dales. by the way Dales has some of the best fried catfish in town.

"Mama wanted me to be a preacher. I told her coachin' and preachin' were alot alike." Paul "Bear" Bryant
  IP Logged
imclueless
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/01/08 at 7:18am

Quote from invisibleman on 06/13/07 at 6:02am:
my history of Dale's is not good. I have been there several times and the service and wait time have not been good in any way. always takes a long time to get your meal after ordering and sometimes the wait staff never come back to ask if you want anything else. the food is good,but, it isn't worth the lack of service.

Dales has a place in Vesdtavia Hills that is much better than the on in Hoover

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company