"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/24/24 at 10:41pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dumping of trash in yard (Read 2039 times)
tenniswoods1234
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Dumping of trash in yard
09/17/07 at 9:31am

Hello, we just moved into the Bluff Park area and live on 124 Caliente Drive. In the back of our yard near the street, people have been dumping their grass clippings, trees, plants, and trash. I know our lot was for sale and empty for a long while, but we are currently trying to make our yard look great, and would ask those who are dumping in that area to please cease. We will be placing a sign in that area soon that says no dumping as a reminder. We love Bluff Park, and just want to make sure our yard looks clean and beautiful. If anyone sees someone dumping their trash in that area (or anywhere for that matter), please ask them to stop. Thanks and have a great day!!!

Email   IP Logged
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

Re: Dumping of trash in yard
Reply #1 - 09/17/07 at 2:53pm

Welcome to the neighborhood  tenniswoods1234,
YOu are going about this problem the right way. I think the sign is a good idea.  
If the lot was empty for a while people might have just got used to using it.

by your name it looks like you might like tennis, we have a single tennis court down buy the pool on that is open to anyone to play Smiley

Welcome, look forward to hearing more from you

IP Logged
tenniswoods1234
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Dumping of trash in yard
Reply #2 - 09/17/07 at 4:08pm

Thanks for the info!! I do play and love tennis

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company