"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/20/24 at 7:16am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Poll
Question: would you move out of Jefferson County

yes  
  1 (7.1%)
no  
  8 (57.1%)
i dont care I am on Jeffco sewer already  
  4 (28.5%)
I do care I am on Jeffco sewer and will move  
  1 (7.1%)

Total votes: 14
« Created by: BluffParkwriter on: 05/05/08 at 6:04pm »

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
sewer septic poll (Read 7148 times)
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

sewer septic poll
05/05/08 at 6:04pm

If the measure does go through to place a fee (tax, which would average around an extra $380 a year out of your pocket) on residents who are on a septic tank and not connected to the county sewer system would you move out of Jefferson County?

Ye

IP Logged
nickel4al

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: sewer septic poll
Reply #1 - 01/21/09 at 2:01pm

They are actually talking about doing this again.  I think this is the most obsurd concept ever.  That would be like the cable company charging me because there are cable jacks in my home, or the phone charging me to not have service...Everyone call and make your voices heard!!!

stangviperred   IP Logged
think pink
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 01/21/09 at 5:47pm

I think it is totally stupid that I would be asked to pay for sewer when i am on a septic tank. It's not fair that I would be asked to pay.  Angry I agree something has to be done but don't penalized those of us who are on a septic tank.

IP Logged
BPDad
YaBB Newbies

Bluff Park is great!

Reply #3 - 01/22/09 at 3:34pm

I have a coworker who lives in Alabaster. She uses a septic tank but the sewer line runs through her yard. She has to pay a sewage fee as if she were connected because sewer is available. She was told by the Alabaster Waterboard that the citizen's of Alabaster voted it in and it was law. Hopefully Jefferson County will have to vote on it as well and we can defeat it at the polls.

IP Logged
Mrs. B

Reply #4 - 01/23/09 at 1:57pm

I think you need another choice:

I am on the sewer, will not move, but am so furious about this I could explode.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company