"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/18/24 at 9:23pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Meltring Pot (Read 3800 times)
jandrsmith
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Meltring Pot
10/22/08 at 11:05am

Recently tried the Melting Pot in Lee Branch.  This was a very good restaurant and a neat experience for my wife and I.  We had a 4 course meal, but will go back for cheese and dessert fondue.
Give it a try. You can find a coupon in the Bham  "City Scene" insert if I remember correctly.

Email   IP Logged
OleBloo

Re: Meltring Pot
Reply #1 - 10/23/08 at 1:21pm

I've heard of Melting Pot before. I heard they have wonderful food and its so much fun!
I'm glad Birmingham finally has one. Do you know the price range it cost to eat there? Thanks so mcuh for posting about it.

*~OleBloo~*
Email   IP Logged
RockviewResident

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 11/11/08 at 2:44pm

It's pretty expensive for the 4 meal course, probably around $30 or more per person I think, I can't really remember.  I particularly did not find the food that good.

War Eagle!
  IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 11/12/08 at 4:56pm

Quote from OleBloo on 10/23/08 at 1:21pm:
I've heard of Melting Pot before. I heard they have wonderful food and its so much fun!
I'm glad Birmingham finally has one. Do you know the price range it cost to eat there? Thanks so mcuh for posting about it.

They have a website.  Google Melting Pot Birmingham, then click on Menu.  When I was there early this year it was around $89 for two people for their four course special "Big Night Out" (salad, cheese fondue pot, entree fondue pot, chocolate fondue pot) plus extra for drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, or alcoholic beverage).  It is tremendous FUN and I thought the food was good.  I especially liked the cheese pot and, of course, the chocolate pot!

IP Logged
nickel4al

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 01/21/09 at 1:55pm

Definitely not a cheap place, but me and my husband went their for Valentine's Day last year and they had a wonderful meal for $130/couple, but that included everything and a goody bag for Valentine's Day and a certificate to come back another time.  Worth the money, but not somewhere to go on a budget!

stangviperred   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company