"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/23/24 at 7:01am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Almost Robbed Just Now (Read 17599 times)
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Almost Robbed Just Now
01/30/09 at 12:18am

White male in dark colored Z71 truck try to break in just now!! One of our 2 Danes woke us up barking- finally for a real reason. I have rewarded them with bologna and praise. My husband saw a man running back to get into his truck. He said he was lost. My husband told me to call police. I did, I couldn't even say the word TRUCK I was so shook up. It was 11:45 pm. The person tried to back up without my husband seeing his plate. He then drove back and forth in front of our house taunting us some and finally drove away. turn out he left our gate open and had tried to break into our backyard. It was only 11:45! Police said most people just try to rob cars at night and break in during the day when noone is home. That kind of scares me that this person was brazen enough to do this. Must have been on drugs. It's not like we really have that much valuable stuff.

WWW   IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Almost Robbed Just Now
Reply #1 - 01/30/09 at 6:20am

Quote from Abbey111 on 01/30/09 at 12:18am:
White male in dark colored Z71 truck try to break in just now!! One of our 2 Danes woke us up barking- finally for a real reason. I have rewarded them with bologna and praise. My husband saw a man running back to get into his truck. He said he was lost. My husband told me to call police. I did, I couldn't even say the word TRUCK I was so shook up. It was 11:45 pm. The person tried to back up without my husband seeing his plate. He then drove back and forth in front of our house taunting us some and finally drove away. turn out he left our gate open and had tried to break into our backyard. It was only 11:45! Police said most people just try to rob cars at night and break in during the day when noone is home. That kind of scares me that this person was brazen enough to do this. Must have been on drugs. It's not like we really have that much valuable stuff.

Glad to hear you're OK!!

Check your Private Messages

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 01/30/09 at 7:55am

How do I check my private messages? Thanks.

WWW   IP Logged
Mrs. B

Reply #3 - 01/30/09 at 8:04am

Which area of Bluff Park????

I am one of those people who works out of my home and being the old busy body that I am, I try to keep an eye out on what goes on on my streets.  My neighbor and I are interested in where this took place.

Happy it turned out okay for you guys!

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #4 - 01/30/09 at 8:27am

Quote from Abbey111 on 01/30/09 at 7:55am:
How do I check my private messages? Thanks.

Right above the date and time (to the right of the second Bluff Park web site banner) you'll see "Hey, Abbey111, you have x messages, 0 are new.  Click on the x messages and it will take you to the Private Messages area.  I just sent you one, so you may receive a pop up also once you log in.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #5 - 01/30/09 at 8:55am

Quote from Mrs. B on 01/30/09 at 8:04am:

I am one of those people who works out of my home and being the old busy body that I am, I try to keep an eye out on what goes on on my streets.  My neighbor and I are interested in where this took place.

We are located on Bluff Road. The robber/burglar was dumb. It was 11:45. We have 2 Great Danes. We are also parents of an infant and have to be up every few hours anyway and are light sleepers. Our lights were also on. It was strange that he would choose us. We do have wooded back lot opposite our back yard. Maybe that was one reason why.

WWW   IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #6 - 01/30/09 at 9:11am

Quote from Abbey111 on 01/30/09 at 8:55am:

We are located on Bluff Road. The robber/burglar was dumb. It was 11:45. We have 2 Great Danes. We are also parents of an infant and have to be up every few hours anyway and are light sleepers. Our lights were also on. It was strange that he would choose us. We do have wooded back lot opposite our back yard. Maybe that was one reason why.

Where is Bluff Road?  I know how to get around Bluff Park but don't know the street names/locations.  I would almost bet it is the same white male I saw driving slowly around the swimming pool area two days ago!  I honestly felt that he was trying to decide whether or not to get out of his car and rob me/force me into my house that afternoon to rob me since he came back by three times and turned around and was headed back the fourth time.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #7 - 01/30/09 at 9:13am

http://www.hooverpd.com/home/crimealert_reg_residential.asp

Link to sign up for the Hoover PD newsletter.  We're hoping this incident makes it, but we should all keep an eye out for this truck and report it to Hoover PD.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #8 - 01/30/09 at 10:52am

[quote author=Recap link=1233296295/0#6 date=1233328310][quote author=Abbey111 link=1233296295/0#5 date=1233327311]Quote from Mrs. B on 01/30/09 at 8:04am:

Where is Bluff Road?  I know how to get around Bluff Park but don't know the street names/locations.  I would almost bet it is the same white male I saw driving slowly around the swimming pool area two days ago!  I honestly felt that he was trying to decide whether or not to get out of his car and rob me/force me into my house that afternoon to rob me since he came back by three times and turned around and was headed back the fourth time.

It could have been him! We live on other side of wooded lot that is facing swing set in the park. Bluff Rd is located off Clearview. If you are coming from Pig on clearview you make 2nd right after leaving cookie cutter neighborhood.

I just found a receipt from a store I do not shop at for clothes I did not buy. It was beside gate that he probably entered through. I called police and submitted it as evidence just now. The items were sold to a female- probably his girlfriend? Of course, we can never know for sure. Maybe if they were to catch someone it can help connect him to crime or something.

The male was white, wearing a hat, no facial hair, tall, and looked to be in his thirties. Does this match description of person she saw around pool. I told officer about you spotting someone around the pool.

WWW   IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #9 - 01/30/09 at 11:32am

[quote author=Abbey111 link=1233296295/0#8 date=1233334370][quote author=Recap link=1233296295/0#6 date=1233328310]Quote from Abbey111 on 01/30/09 at 8:55am:

It could have been him! We live on other side of wooded lot that is facing swing set in the park. Bluff Rd is located off Clearview. If you are coming from Pig on clearview you make 2nd right after leaving cookie cutter neighborhood.

I just found a receipt from a store I do not shop at for clothes I did not buy. It was beside gate that he probably entered through. I called police and submitted it as evidence just now. The items were sold to a female- probably his girlfriend? Of course, we can never know for sure. Maybe if they were to catch someone it can help connect him to crime or something.

The male was white, wearing a hat, no facial hair, tall, and looked to be in his thirties. Does this match description of person she saw around pool. I told officer about you spotting someone around the pool.

The person driving suspiciously in the neighborhood had on a toboggan low on the face and coat pulled up around their neck, so it was hard to tell his age, but I believe I could pick his face out in a picture.  He had no facial hair.

Two things bothered me about him (other than I was afraid he might attempt to rob me) 1. his timing was exactly the time that the kids are getting off the school bus in that neighborhood area, 2. he was bundled up in a protective manner on a day that was in the mid to high 60's!

When I put my garbage can on the street on Monday, I noticed there are around 15-20 cigarette butts in my driveway, not like someone dumped an ashtray, but like someone has stood there and constantly smoked.  I don't smoke and no one in my family smokes.

We definitely have someone in our area that isn't supposed to be here!

IP Logged
Bamafan501
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #10 - 01/30/09 at 12:24pm

[quote author=Abbey111 link=1233296295/0#8 date=1233334370][quote author=Recap link=1233296295/0#6 date=1233328310]Quote from Abbey111 on 01/30/09 at 8:55am:

Did you file a police report?

Email   IP Logged
Bamafan501
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #11 - 01/30/09 at 12:25pm

[quote author=Recap link=1233296295/0#9 date=1233336776][quote author=Abbey111 link=1233296295/0#8 date=1233334370]Quote from Recap on 01/30/09 at 9:11am:
Quote from Abbey111 on 01/30/09 at 8:55am:

The person driving suspiciously in the neighborhood had on a toboggan low on the face and coat pulled up around their neck, so it was hard to tell his age, but I believe I could pick his face out in a picture.  He had no facial hair.

Two things bothered me about him (other than I was afraid he might attempt to rob me) 1. his timing was exactly the time that the kids are getting off the school bus in that neighborhood area, 2. he was bundled up in a protective manner on a day that was in the mid to high 60's!

When I put my garbage can on the street on Monday, I noticed there are around 15-20 cigarette butts in my driveway, not like someone dumped an ashtray, but like someone has stood there and constantly smoked.  I don't smoke and no one in my family smokes.

We definitely have someone in our area that isn't supposed to be here!

I doubt anybody fixing to commit any crime stood in the same spot long enough to smoke 15-20 cigarettes.

Email   IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #12 - 01/30/09 at 1:43pm

I filed police report, yes.

WWW   IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #13 - 01/30/09 at 2:24pm

I doubt anybody fixing to commit any crime stood in the same spot long enough to smoke 15-20 cigarettes. [/quote]

I didn't mean to imply that I thought that whoever is smoking in my driveway was going to commit a crime, but I do find it very strange that someone would stand in a stranger's driveway smoking that many cigarettes.  Seeing a cigarette butt or two that got flipped out a car window or thrown down while someone was walking is a natural occurence.  But, it is very obvious that someone....for whatever reason....is standing/loitering in my driveway and smoking.

Anyway, I've picked them all up so we will see if they return to smoke some more!

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #14 - 01/30/09 at 2:52pm

Just received from the Hoover PD e-mail system:

Last night at approximately 1040 pm, a resident in the 2200 area of Bluff Road reported suspicious vehicle that had pulled into his driveway. The vehicle was a dark blue Chev. Z-71 pickup truck with a toolbox and possibly a crew cab. The suspect was a young white male in his mid 20's wearing a flannel shirt, blue jeans and an orange baseball hat. Nothing was damaged or taken from the residence. Remember, if you observe suspicious activity, call the Hoover Police Dept. using 911 or 822-5300.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #15 - 01/31/09 at 8:49am

Quote from Bluff Park Forum Admin on 01/30/09 at 2:52pm:
Just received from the Hoover PD e-mail system:

Last night at approximately 1040 pm, a resident in the 2200 area of Bluff Road reported suspicious vehicle that had pulled into his driveway. The vehicle was a dark blue Chev. Z-71 pickup truck with a toolbox and possibly a crew cab. The suspect was a young white male in his mid 20's wearing a flannel shirt, blue jeans and an orange baseball hat. Nothing was damaged or taken from the residence. Remember, if you observe suspicious activity, call the Hoover Police Dept. using 911 or 822-5300.

My husband is color blind. It looked black to me. It was dark outside. The truck could have been any color. Also husband told me later dude looked like he was in 30s.

WWW   IP Logged
RockviewResident

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #16 - 02/02/09 at 1:14pm

Scary!! Glad you are okay.

War Eagle!
  IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #17 - 02/02/09 at 9:16pm

Any news on if the person was caught?

Email WWW   IP Logged
Bamafan501
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #18 - 02/03/09 at 8:55pm

Quote from BluffParkWriter on 02/02/09 at 9:16pm:

And charged with what?

Email   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #19 - 02/03/09 at 10:32pm

Quote:
Quote from BluffParkWriter on Yesterday at 9:16pm:

Bamafan501: And charged with what?

rephrase, any news if they found out who this person was..  

the only charge I can think of Bamafan would be trespassing  
There is a report on file so that is good Smiley

Email WWW   IP Logged
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #20 - 02/03/09 at 10:44pm

Quote from Bamafan501 on 02/03/09 at 8:55pm:
Quote from BluffParkWriter on 02/02/09 at 9:16pm:

And charged with what?

Let's see...judging from the original post:

I'm guessing we can start with attempted burglary, follow it up with some trespassing, and top it off with menacing.

IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #21 - 02/04/09 at 10:32am

Not caught yet.

There were soda cans thrown all over my yard and neighbors last night. Not sure if same person.

WWW   IP Logged
Bamafan501
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #22 - 02/04/09 at 7:22pm

Based on the information that was given this guy can't be charged with anything as of yet.  As a law enforcement officer i know the law and the subject did not commit any type of attempted burglary or menacing based on the law.  The subject could be charged with trespassing if in front of an office the home owner told the subject he or she was not allowed back on the property and then after that the person came back.  That is how i have always enforced the law, Hoover may be different, you would have to ask somebody that works for them to find out for sure.  I am not saying what this guy is doing is right but I am just saying based on the facts the subject could not be arrested for anything if caught.  He would be a great suspect if anything in the area gets broken into.  Not trying to be a jerk just trying to clear up some misconceptions.

Email   IP Logged
PharmD
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 02/04/09 at 9:21pm

Abbey111- glad everyone is ok.  Must have been those sweet great danes that scared him off.  When our two danes bark, service people don't even want to come in even if they are shut in the bedroom.  I will be sure to pay more attention to any bark warings they give during the night. I don't think any robber would want to be met at our door by a 165-lb dog!

IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #24 - 02/06/09 at 7:05am

Quote from Bamafan501 on 02/04/09 at 7:22pm:
Based on the information that was given this guy can't be charged with anything as of yet.  As a law enforcement officer i know the law and the subject did not commit any type of attempted burglary or menacing based on the law.  The subject could be charged with trespassing if in front of an office the home owner told the subject he or she was not allowed back on the property and then after that the person came back.  That is how i have always enforced the law, Hoover may be different, you would have to ask somebody that works for them to find out for sure.  I am not saying what this guy is doing is right but I am just saying based on the facts the subject could not be arrested for anything if caught.  He would be a great suspect if anything in the area gets broken into.  Not trying to be a jerk just trying to clear up some misconceptions.

Bamafan, So are you saying that even though the dude entered through our gate, tramped through our backyard without permission, and parked in our driveway, then drove back and forth in front of our house after my husband told him to leave and that we were calling police that he is NOT considered guilty of anything by the law? I sure hope the suspect isn't reading our posts, bc now he can feel free to go trapsing around everyone's yard with no fear unless he actually breaks a window or something. How crazy!?!?! I certainly hope as he was walking through our backyard he stepped in one of the many canine produced landmines we have back there. Chances are he probably did with the way the yard is at the moment. I know my husband seems to do so at least once a week. lol.

Night before last we had some crazy drunk jerk call us four times in a row looking for someone- first it was someone named Johnny, then it was his daughter. I finally had to take phone off hook. Probably unrelated.

We have decided to get a gun bc of all of this. I'll be going to the shooting range soon to learn to shoot it. This will make me feel a bit better during the day and night. Especially during the day when weirdos come by begging to do yard work etc. for us. I've always been opposed to owning a gun myself bc they scare me...but not anymore. Now I'm more scared of not having one.

WWW   IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #25 - 02/06/09 at 1:56pm

Quote from Abbey111 on 02/06/09 at 7:05am:
Quote from Bamafan501 on 02/04/09 at 7:22pm:

Bamafan, So are you saying that even though the dude entered through our gate, tramped through our backyard without permission, and parked in our driveway, then drove back and forth in front of our house after my husband told him to leave and that we were calling police that he is NOT considered guilty of anything by the law? I sure hope the suspect isn't reading our posts, bc now he can feel free to go trapsing around everyone's yard with no fear unless he actually breaks a window or something. How crazy!?!?! I certainly hope as he was walking through our backyard he stepped in one of the many canine produced landmines we have back there. Chances are he probably did with the way the yard is at the moment. I know my husband seems to do so at least once a week. lol.

Night before last we had some crazy drunk jerk call us four times in a row looking for someone- first it was someone named Johnny, then it was his daughter. I finally had to take phone off hook. Probably unrelated.

We have decided to get a gun bc of all of this. I'll be going to the shooting range soon to learn to shoot it. This will make me feel a bit better during the day and night. Especially during the day when weirdos come by begging to do yard work etc. for us. I've always been opposed to owning a gun myself bc they scare me...but not anymore. Now I'm more scared of not having one.

There's a nice shooting range on South Shades Crest Road.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #26 - 02/07/09 at 5:50pm

There is also a "simple self defense" class at taekwondo plus in hoover. The class is  2  Saturdays a month at 12:30. Its a very good class. Its at the end of Chapel Road beside the gas station (hw 31 end).

Email WWW   IP Logged
PharmD
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 02/09/09 at 9:02pm

At one point I think Hoover Fitness was possibly going to offer self defense classes....I would assume any interested could call Jason (he owns the place)  for more info.

IP Logged
nickel4al

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #28 - 02/10/09 at 10:19am

The range on South Shades Crest is private and expensive.  There is one near Hueytown that is much more reasonable and not that far away...

stangviperred   IP Logged
jgregory1975
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #29 - 02/16/09 at 8:41am

I live on Shades Crest Rd (close to the Alford Ave side) and we had a wicker chair stolen off of our front porch last night.  My husband said he heard a noise sometime last night and just thought it was our pets knocking something down.  This morning I saw our chair cushion laying in the front yard, when I went to pick it up I noticed the chair it belongs to was gone from the front porch.  I don't know if it was teenagers or what but the front and side lights were on all last night so they were brazen enough to come up with the lights on.  I am glad it was just a chair but frustrated it even happened.  Just a warning to everyone.  Keep you doors locked and be on the look out!

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #30 - 02/16/09 at 10:50am

Quote from nickel4al on 02/10/09 at 10:19am:
The range on South Shades Crest is private and expensive.  There is one near Hueytown that is much more reasonable and not that far away...

Any more details on this?  Name?  Location?  Phone number?  Thanks!

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
nickel4al

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #31 - 02/16/09 at 2:42pm

It's Called the FOP Range and I believe it is actually in Pleasant Grove.  This is the website for it...http://www.foprangeinc.com/

stangviperred   IP Logged
stumpy
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #32 - 02/16/09 at 3:15pm

The FOP range is most likey the place you want to go. Its a little out of the way but its much cheaper and smaller then Steel City. The FOP range has pistol,rifle and shotgun ranges so your not missing anything. However if your interested in info on Steel City, the one on South Shades Crest. www.scssa.org/club_profile.htm.  
I recommend the FOP range but just go during the week to avoid a crowd.One last thing ammo is very expensive these days thanks to our liberal government its cheapest to buy in bulk on the internet or out in Leeds at Bass Pro. If you have any more questions just let me know.

IP Logged
Leo
YaBB Newbies

Reply #33 - 02/24/09 at 4:31pm

>  Angry  I was told there was another  robbery Friday night in BP near Alford close to where it dead ends to Tyler. Has anyone heard anything?

IP Logged
Mrs. B

Reply #34 - 02/25/09 at 1:15pm

Someone who lives in the area said that on Friday a white mustang was cruising that area - with a person walking from house to house - several unlocked cars had GPS, etc taken.  They were run off - and I cannot say if there was a report sent in.

I had a group of teenagers stop at the end of my driveway Friday evening early - 8:30 pm - there were about 8 of them who got out of a late model van and were just hollering in the street - looked like high school age - in an expensive van. Turned on the flood lights and they all got in the van and drove off.

I am not sure I like the trend here.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #35 - 02/25/09 at 2:27pm

Quote from Mrs. B on 02/25/09 at 1:15pm:
Someone who lives in the area said that on Friday a white mustang was cruising that area - with a person walking from house to house - several unlocked cars had GPS, etc taken.  They were run off - and I cannot say if there was a report sent in.

I had a group of teenagers stop at the end of my driveway Friday evening early - 8:30 pm - there were about 8 of them who got out of a late model van and were just hollering in the street - looked like high school age - in an expensive van. Turned on the flood lights and they all got in the van and drove off.

I am not sure I like the trend here.

I don't think we could call this a "trend".  A couple of "incidents" would be more appropriate.  Comparatively speaking, we still have a very low crime rate.  

The key is to make sure we all watch out for things that are out of the norm and let others know.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #36 - 02/25/09 at 3:23pm

just a tip for everyone, you may want to keep a camera by a window or door you can get to fast if you see a suspicious car or group of people. Also cell phones with cams are a good thing to keep on you. The camera on my phone is not very good but it was good enough to catch a car tag that ran me and my husband off the road and we turned the photo over to officer Foreman via email.

Email WWW   IP Logged
sweethome2
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 02/25/09 at 3:44pm

Quote from BluffParkWriter on 02/25/09 at 3:23pm:
just a tip for everyone, you may want to keep a camera by a window or door you can get to fast if you see a suspicious car or group of people. Also cell phones with cams are a good thing to keep on you. The camera on my phone is not very good but it was good enough to catch a car tag that ran me and my husband off the road and we turned the photo over to officer Foreman via email.

Good luck with that.  I was told by the Hoover Police when the drunk that was across the street( moved away thank God), went down our road backwards, no lights own and drunk out of his mind, that there was nothing the police could do because they did not see it.

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #38 - 02/25/09 at 3:56pm

Just doing what the officer said, we did get a response and it was taken care of.. we were not the only one who had complained about the car.. it was seen several times driving recklessly around BP. This was also a while back.. middle of last year.

Thank God that person moved away from you.. very dangerous, drunks, not good

Email WWW   IP Logged
sweethome2
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 02/25/09 at 4:39pm

Quote from BluffParkWriter on 02/25/09 at 3:56pm:
Just doing what the officer said, we did get a response and it was taken care of.. we were not the only one who had complained about the car.. it was seen several times driving recklessly around BP. This was also a while back.. middle of last year.

I am happy that you got it handled.  We were so glad the drunk moved.  The worst incident was the night we found their child in out in our front yard, nothing on but a diaper, 34 degrees outside.  Yep, we are glad they are gone.  Rental houses bring the good and the bad, we are thankful the rental house has been sold and we have a nice family there now.

A car passed me on Sulphur Springs Road right by Al Seier Road, going up the hill and I called and gave the police the tag number.  Does reporting this type thing do any good or do you need a picture?  I may not be quick enough to get a picture with my cell phone sometimes.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #40 - 02/25/09 at 5:21pm

Quote from sweethome2 on 02/25/09 at 4:39pm:
Quote from BluffParkWriter on 02/25/09 at 3:56pm:

I am happy that you got it handled.  We were so glad the drunk moved.  The worst incident was the night we found their child in out in our front yard, nothing on but a diaper, 34 degrees outside.  Yep, we are glad they are gone.  Rental houses bring the good and the bad, we are thankful the rental house has been sold and we have a nice family there now.

A car passed me on Sulphur Springs Road right by Al Seier Road, going up the hill and I called and gave the police the tag number.  Does reporting this type thing do any good or do you need a picture?  I may not be quick enough to get a picture with my cell phone sometimes.

Here's your answer:

http://bluffparkal.org/bpforum/YaBB.pl?num=1195592950/0

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #41 - 02/25/09 at 6:03pm

Quote:

[color=#006600]wow!! 34 degrees, that is bad.
I would say that whatever you can give them (the police) the better, photo, tag number etc. The car that ran us off came up behind us again later at a stop sign on Park, blowing the horn (apparently we were not going fast enough for him) he got out of his car and was coming up to our window..my husband took off down one of the side streets and then we got behind him and took the pic. I have seen the car a few times now and he seems to have slowed down a lot.. I think he was a hot head. I guess it would be a good question to ask Officer Foreman.
[/color]

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company