"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
03/28/24 at 7:35pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
really wish we had a coffee shop here (Read 4768 times)
teatucker

Welsh with no tail

really wish we had a coffee shop here
08/02/09 at 11:50am

I wish we had a coffee shop/book store here in Bluff Park. I was wanting some starbucks today and had to go all the way to 31 to get it. Sad

IP Logged
nickel4al

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: really wish we had a coffee shop here
Reply #1 - 08/20/09 at 1:18pm

I heard Tip Top has some pretty good coffee...

stangviperred   IP Logged
pekaboo

Reply #2 - 08/20/09 at 11:22pm

I remember suggesting a coffee shoppe on some other post about a month back. A community Coffee Shoppe + a book store that could actually sell books would be nice. However, I don't know if it would be better in the piggly wiggly shopping center on that side, accross the street where Baker's is, or where the Strip where General Dollar is located. Are there any buildings up for leasing space that would be adequate for a coffee shoppe?

IP Logged
rosie
YaBB Newbies

Lucky to Live in
Bluff Park

Reply #3 - 01/06/10 at 1:46pm

My husband has wanted to open a coffee shop/book store for years.  He thinks BP is the perfect place.  Alas, need $$$.  Really we need to expand our business district so that some of the homes can become businesses.

IP Logged
pekaboo

Reply #4 - 01/06/10 at 7:50pm

Is there a certain section of Bluff Park that he thinks would be a good idea to put it? Another place would be near bluff park diner. However parking might not be conducive.

IP Logged
rosie
YaBB Newbies

Lucky to Live in
Bluff Park

Reply #5 - 01/07/10 at 8:04am

He was thinking the same place you were.  Piggly Wiggly etc.  He was thinking a used book store/coffee shop with game night for families, Wii.  Generally a gathering place.  I love the idea.

IP Logged
pekaboo

Reply #6 - 01/08/10 at 10:17pm

maybe it would provide some jobs for people.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company