"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
03/28/24 at 5:58am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wanted: Your Old 36" Front Door! (Read 2370 times)
galaxiegrace

40 Years in BP &
Counting...

Wanted: Your Old 36" Front Door!
06/03/11 at 4:28pm

I am looking for a 36" exterior door that has the diamond shaped window panes in the top... I can find the door with regular rectangular windows all day long but that's not what I want.  The door I'm talking about is like the one below but with diamond panes.  It might be your kitchen door, or back door... but I'm desperate to have it!  I'll pay any fair price... heck, I'll even buy you a new door to trade!  It just need to be 36" x6'8 to fit my front door... preferably a left hand swing but I'll take either.

Please please please help me find this door!!!

Grace Manasco
gmanasco@bharbert.com

http://www.classiccrowninc.biz/images/front_door_0r6v.jpg

IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Wanted: Your Old 36" Front Door!
Reply #1 - 08/02/11 at 8:31pm

I believe a house o Bluff Road has a front door like this. It's cute. Maybe they'd sell it to you or let you buy them a new door. It's aout 4 houses down from the top of road where playground behind elementary school is.

Also, try salvage place in Helena. They sell tons and tons of old and new doors. Very good prices. The name escapes me at the moment. If you look up my old posts, I think I mentioned it before to everyone. It's not really a known place. A neat little secret if you ask me.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company