"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
03/28/24 at 6:10pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yummy China in Bluff Park in the news/review (Read 6661 times)
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Yummy China in Bluff Park in the news/review
07/06/11 at 1:08pm

Yummy China Buffet, new to Hoover, is friendly and affordable
Published: Friday, July 01, 2011, 5:45 AM
By Deeana Crider The Birmingham News  

HOOVER, Alabama -- A new Chinese buffet opened recently in the Shades Mountain Plaza shopping center — better known to locals as the Piggly Wiggly shopping center — just off Tyler Road, in the Bluff Park area of Hoover.

The wide-open floor plan of Yummy China Buffet lends itself well to a buffet set-up. Numerous booths and tables fill the large dining area, with the buffet tables located at the rear of the room.

The ambience is kind of quirky. Cranberry-colored walls have been texturized with a fan-shaped pattern and are speckled with glitter. Electric artwork features backlit images of such subjects as the Great Wall — one such piece depicts a moving waterfall and emits songbird sound effects.

Read the rest of the story here:

http://blog.al.com/scenesource/2011/07/yummy_china_buffet_new_to_hoov.html

Email WWW   IP Logged
JBH

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Yummy China in Bluff Park in the news/review
Reply #1 - 09/10/11 at 10:36pm

I ate there not long ago, and it was indeed interesting inside, and the people were very friendly, but I really just didn't care for the food.

IP Logged
BluffParkGirl
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Yummy China in Bluff Park in the news/review
Reply #2 - 01/14/13 at 8:08pm

Sad that Yummy China has closed.  We so badly need more restaurants in this area, but we already have a Chinese restaurant.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company