"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/19/24 at 1:21pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suspicious activity on park ave (Read 1508 times)
aliciamcook
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Suspicious activity on park ave
05/20/13 at 2:41pm

This morning around 10:45 I saw a suspicious beige Lincoln town car with 2 individuals in the driveway of a Park ave home near the Fresh Air Farm.  The passenger (black male wearing an oversized green ball cap), was returning to the parked car after what looked like an attempt to enter the home through the carport entrance.

After speaking with the owners of the home (friends of mine who were out of town at the time), and discovering that they were not expecting visitors, a call was made to the hoover police.  The home does not appear to have been broken into, but the activity is suspicious.

IP Logged
Officer Foreman

Hoover Police
Department

Re: Suspicious activity on park ave
Reply #1 - 05/21/13 at 6:44pm

Thank you for paying attention and calling!  A reminder for everyone to call about any suspicious activity you see.  If it concerns you, it concerns us!

www.hooverpd.com
Email WWW   IP Logged
Bluff Park Guy

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 05/23/13 at 2:58pm

Probably the same guys who kicked in the front door of a house on Shades Crest 2 days ago and made off with a bunch of jewelry.   Angry

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 05/23/13 at 4:14pm

We received the following e-mail today:

"The suspicious Beige Lincoln Towncar likely could have been who burglarized our house that morning.  We live between 420 and 435 Shades Crest Road.  Our house alarm tripped at 1103 that morning putting that vehicle in the area at the same time.  They kicked in our front door and yes, they did take irreplaceable items (most all jewelry).    Thanks to the HPD for investigating and Allstate/Price Agency.  Nobody was home and we’re all fine."

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company