"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/24/24 at 1:32pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Banging on my door at night (Read 1030 times)
ht2

I Love Bluff Park!

Banging on my door at night
05/23/13 at 3:40pm

This is mostly for Officer Foreman I guess.  One night last week, I was asleep and all of a sudden I heard a banging at my front door, and someone was yelling out "Alliance (some name of a business...I googled it and can edit my post later)."  I was asleep and it was 2AM, so I honestly don't know if I dreamed it or if it really happened, but it was so real, and I could have sworn I heard the chain on my front door rattle.

I was scared to death.  Admittedly my wife is a deep sleeper, but she says she didn't hear it, my dogs didn't bark, so I had passed it off as a dream until I finally noticed last night the flower pot and little fixture that it sits in were kicked over.  I say kicked over, because there's no way wind or an animal knocked it over.  I didn't notice until now because we don't use our front door.

Just wanted to throw this out there, and was wondering if you had any reports of the same.  Really just trying to figure out if it actually could have happened.

IP Logged
Officer Foreman

Hoover Police
Department

Re: Banging on my door at night
Reply #1 - 05/23/13 at 4:16pm

Hello,
     I have not heard any other similar accounts yet.  Send me an e mail with your address and I will have a Patrol Request entered for you.  Don't hesitate to call in the future if you see or hear anything suspicious.  

Take care,

Brian

foremanr@ci.hoover.al.us

www.hooverpd.com
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company