"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
03/29/24 at 4:55am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Welcome Office Hale! (Read 2811 times)
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Welcome Office Hale!
08/18/14 at 2:31pm

Eight years ago BluffParkAL.org went online and one of the primary contributors to the site was Officer Brian Foreman of the Hoover PD.  Ofc. Foreman was always there to provide not only Neighborhood Watch assistance, but also to be a liaison between the Hoover PD and the Bluff Park community via the BluffParkAL.org Neighborhood web site.

Earlier this year Ofc. Foreman was promoted to sergeant, and former Bluff Park beat officer Brian Hale took his place in handling the Neighborhood Watch duties, as well as to interact with the community.

Officer Hale spent five years patrolling the Bluff Park area, so he's very familiar with our part of town.  He'll be answering questions, and will be your point person for Neighborhood Watch questions.  His user name on the Bluff Park Forum is Officer_Hale and his e-mail is posted under his user profile.

Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, Officer Hale!

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Officer Hale
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Welcome Office Hale!
Reply #1 - 08/26/14 at 2:20pm

Thank you very much for that welcome!  I want to try and continue the work that Sgt. Brian Foreman has done over the last several years serving the community.  I have a special place in my heart for Bluff Park because it was my beat day in and day out for five years.  You have unique challenges that other parts of Hoover might not understand.  I am here for you if you have any questions, comments or concerns involving your neighborhood.  I am working to create new Neighborhood Watches and revitalize some of the ones that have fizzled out because of turnover or lack of interest.  

My office number is 739-6050 if you need me.  I look forward to continue the effort to make Bluff Park a wonderful and safe place to live!

Email   IP Logged
Packer16
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 08/26/14 at 9:04pm

Welcome, Officer Hale!!!  Good to have a Hoover police officer posting on the site, regularly, again.  I may have met you before, not sure, but I have a residence that is suspect in our neighborhood.  I will not give the address on a public forum, but, it is located on the North side of Alford Ave., just after you pass Larkspur Lane, headed East.  The grass is hip high and there are at least 7 cars always parked in the yard.  I have reported this residence before to the city (last year) and they finally mowed the yard, at the time.  I can basically guarantee that all the people living in that house are not related.  Also, I bet you are already aware of this residence.  If someone can't mow their yard when there is obviously a large number of lazy people living in the house, they should be fined heavily until they get off their duffs and begin to keep the property looking half decent.  My two cents.  But, I bet, if the house was raided, you would probably find enough evidence to evict all the druggies living there and confiscate the property.  The neighborhood would rejoice.

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #3 - 08/26/14 at 10:04pm

Welcome Officer Hale!!!

Email WWW   IP Logged
Officer Hale
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 09/10/14 at 2:52pm

Instead of posting the address, you can call me and give it that way.  I will pass this on to the Special Investigations Detectives (drugs/narcotics), and we'll see what happens!

739-6050

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company