"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/24/24 at 7:43pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
10-14-2014 Town Hall Meeting (Read 1108 times)
Officer Hale
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

10-14-2014 Town Hall Meeting
10/15/14 at 1:17pm

Enjoyed last night's Town Hall Meeting!  Bluff Park continues to lead the way in how to talk about issues with dignity and respect.  Remember, if you want to start a new Neighborhood Watch or revive an existing one, give me a call!  Use me as a resource in helping get your neighborhood together and looking out for each other.

A Neighborhood Watch does not and will not work without the neighborhood participating!  Talk to your neighbors, canvass the area discussing the possibility of putting a Watch together.  Once we get going, it isn't that hard to maintain and continue.  It's all about knowing each other and communicating (through phone, email, text, in person, whatever!) with each other.  

It can be whatever you want it to be.  Some Watches are actually Homeowners Associations that add on the Crime Prevention agenda into their annual meeting.  Some Watches have evolved from not only reporting suspicious activity but also into "emergency preparedness", citizen/jogger "patrols", even neighbors taking turns helping a retiree cut their grass and do a little clean up for them around the house.

Get to know your neighbors!  You know more about what is going on in your own neighborhood than we could ever hope to know.  You are our EYES AND EARS!  Never forget that.  Call me at 739-6050 if you have any questions!

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company