"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
03/29/24 at 3:34am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
decor thief (Read 2055 times)
Redhead
YaBB Newbies

decor thief
12/13/14 at 9:14pm

Today, Saturday 12/13, between about 1:30 and 4:30 someone stole decorations off my front porch. I had some real antler sheds tucked in some fresh greenery. I left the house to do some Christmas shopping and when I came back, the greenery was thrown in the yard and the two pairs of horns were gone. It's not like the antlers were valuable, but it's just disheartening to know someone would do that. I live on the corner of Park and Crest Lane, so someone was pretty nervy to walk onto my stoop, grab the antlers and run in broad daylight. And I can't imagine what they would want them for. Anyway, beware of a decor delinquent robbing houses of their Christmas decor. Angry

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company