"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/19/24 at 2:16pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cars Burglarized 12/19/2014 (Read 2097 times)
tricasey
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Cars Burglarized 12/19/2014
12/22/14 at 10:43am

Just wanted to let the forum know about our cars being burglarized on the morning of Dec 19th. This was on Cloudland Drive near the elementary school.  We park on the backside of our house, and the thieves came around the back and entered my, and my wife's car, as well as my work truck. They took change, as well as sunglasses, and some paper work that was important to business affairs. Also a expensive Garmin GPS watch was taken. I also spoke with a neighbor and he had the same thing happen the same night, or early morning. I believe the thieves to be on foot, because we found some of the paper work thrown to the side of the road near the house, as well as some pennies, I guess they did not want any copper! We did file a report with Hoover PD. We have never locked the cars or left the flood lights on thinking it was pretty safe, but we were mistaken. So make sure to lock the cars, and if anyone is caught please let us know.
 cry

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company