"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/29/24 at 4:19am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
found cat (Read 1386 times)
Army Mom
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

found cat
06/09/07 at 11:06am

Last week an apparently older female tabby cat with a white patch on her head adopted us.  If she has a real home, I would love to return her, she has been well fed and is living high on the hog, we call her Sassy and Sanjaya.  If you have lost this cat, please send an e-mail to info at bluffparkal dot org.

« Last Edit: 06/09/07 at 10:12pm by Bluff Park Forum Admin »  
  IP Logged
Army Mom
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: found cat
Reply #1 - 06/28/07 at 9:52am

Sassy has been with us for a while now and we have money, time, and affection invested in her so we are claiming ownership. Thank you.

IP Logged
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: found cat
Reply #2 - 06/28/07 at 10:17am

Quote:
Sassy has been with us for a while now and we have money, time, and affection invested in her so we are claiming ownership. Thank you.

mb forgot to add:  "However, if someone still wants to claim her, we'd be more than happy to return her to her rightful owner.  We'll even drive her home.  Day or night.  Rain (hah!) or shine. "

/That's all I had to add.  Thanks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company