"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 1:47pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Found! (Read 1169 times)
mbush
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Found!
08/28/07 at 9:04pm

Thanks to the help of some great Bluff Park neighbors, we found our dogs this morning.  Thanks again!  I'm so glad to have this forum to be able to connect with my neighbors and ask for help if I need it.

« Last Edit: 08/29/07 at 8:44am by mbush »  
Email   IP Logged
straycatmom

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: LOST DOGS
Reply #1 - 08/28/07 at 9:11pm

We will be on the lookout.  You probably haven't had time to contact Bluff Park Animal Clinic, but please do tomorrow - 823-3034.  They will post on the bulletin board and notify you of any calls.  Best of luck to you and your dogs...

IP Logged
HFam
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: LOST DOGS
Reply #2 - 08/28/07 at 9:17pm

So sorry!  We will definitely be on the lookout and will spread the word!  Good luck to you!

IP Logged
straycatmom

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Found!
Reply #3 - 08/29/07 at 9:46am

Congratulation!!  I love a happy ending...... Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company