"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/02/24 at 6:18am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fox 6 doing story on Bluff Park /Rockland break in (Read 2478 times)
UAGrad
YaBB Newbies

Keep BP beautiful~

Fox 6 doing story on Bluff Park /Rockland break in
06/15/08 at 6:29pm

Hi everyone- just wanted to let you know that Fox 6 came to my house today (the one that was broken into through the dog door/not crawl space as previously reported) and also interviewed some other neighbors on camera about the break ins on Rockland.  He didn't say when it will air, but I am assuming tonight at 9pm or tomorrow (it wasn't on the 5pm edition).

IP Logged
tiki2004
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Fox 6 doing story on Bluff Park /Rockland brea
Reply #1 - 06/16/08 at 4:05pm

Saw it on Good Day Alabama this a.m....

IP Logged
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/17/08 at 12:23am

it was on the 9 and 10 sunday, there was no mention that the road was in Bluff Park and was more of a story on being proactive on safety and new ways of breaking into a house.... not really a story on Bluff Park just featured a PB resident..... by the way nice of ASE to help out and do the story Smiley

IP Logged
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 06/17/08 at 12:56pm

I'm sorry I didn't get to see the story.  I assume that the Fox 6 reporter also interviewed Ofc. Foreman and brought out the benefits of the Neighborhood Watch program, right?

IP Logged
pink-floyd
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - 06/17/08 at 1:13pm

Follow this link:

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=6776599

There is a central sidebar, just under the video of Scrushy, and near the bottom of that section, there are 10 videos.  This story is the 6th one.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company