"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/02/24 at 6:37am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Little Caesars (Read 6934 times)
BPDad
YaBB Newbies

Bluff Park is great!

Little Caesars
10/01/09 at 7:40pm

Does anyone know what happened to Little Caesars?  
I went to get a pizza tonight and there was a sign that said it is permanently closed.

IP Logged
BPLifer 2

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Little Caesars
Reply #1 - 10/01/09 at 8:11pm

My parents just told me that.  I don't know what happened but I could not believe it!  I LOVE Little Ceasars.  Does anyone know where another one is besides the one on Lorna Rd?

WWW   IP Logged
RockviewResident

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 10/02/09 at 11:37am

Wow, I didn't now that.  That's no good.  There wasn't a better deal out there than $5 for a pizza. cry

War Eagle!
  IP Logged
pekaboo

Reply #3 - 10/02/09 at 11:55am

Hmm, did it seem to not do any good business in the past few months? Does anybody know what will takes its place?  

How is Baker's Pizza doing? I guess they have their regulars they depend on, because it can get kind of pricey, and you would think people would not want to spend too much money.

IP Logged
fitgrl

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 10/02/09 at 7:47pm

We bought pizza from them pretty regularly and every time we went in there were other customers there as well.  Year before last on certain days they brought pizzas around lunchtime up to the pool and almost always sold every once of them.  I did notice they didn't do that this year and wondered why, it was pretty easy money.  This stinks!  They were there for at least 15 years!  Anybody talk to the landlord?  Surely he knows why they left.

IP Logged
ht2

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #5 - 10/06/09 at 2:44pm

Any insight as to what happened here?  We picked up pizzas from there quite a bit, and it was always busy.  Hate to see it go.

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #6 - 10/06/09 at 4:45pm

I have put an email into the complex owner to see if they have any info for us.

Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #7 - 10/07/09 at 7:39pm

I have an answer from Ken Harden owner of Bluff Park Village.
He is looking for ideas also so if you have them you may want to email him or visit the complex in Armor Safe Storage. you can also email to info@armorsafestorage.com

Here is his email

Mr. Arias said that this location was not performing to his expectations and minimum requirements.

We all know that there were many pizzas purchased at this business but the owner makes his own decisions.

I am looking for other food providers and would appreciate any one sending potential owner/operators to see me.

Ken Harden

Email WWW   IP Logged
ht2

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #8 - 10/07/09 at 7:59pm

Quote from BluffParkWriter on 10/07/09 at 7:39pm:
I have an answer from Ken Harden owner of Bluff Park Village.
He is looking for ideas also so if you have them you may want to email him or visit the complex in Armor Safe Storage. you can also email to info@armorsafestorage.com

Here is his email

Mr. Arias said that this location was not performing to his expectations and minimum requirements.

We all know that there were many pizzas purchased at this business but the owner makes his own decisions.

I am looking for other food providers and would appreciate any one sending potential owner/operators to see me.

Ken Harden

Wow...that is really hard to believe.  I loved that place because you could just grab a pizza and go.  Thanks for checking on it.

IP Logged
bparkian
YaBB Newbies

Reply #9 - 10/09/09 at 9:03pm

I have heard several people mention that they wish there was a Subway up here.  OOoh Or a doughnut shop would be good!! Cheesy  
We need more places where we can run in and grab something for the kids/family quickly.

IP Logged
PharmD
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 10/10/09 at 9:43am

Doughnuts or subway will do better than the new pickle place!

IP Logged
ht2

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #11 - 10/10/09 at 12:55pm

Yeah, a Subway-type sandwich place would be great.  Just somewhere that has semi-healthy options.  We've got plenty of greasy-food options, which are great, but sometimes you want/need something a little lighter.

It needs to be pretty affordable, too.  Bluff Park residents strike me as pretty fiscally conservative.

Somewhat on topic, didn't someone say a while back that they were putting in a Mexican restaurant next to the post office, where the antique shop used to be?  What happened there?

IP Logged
sparky
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #12 - 10/12/09 at 7:58pm

There is a Subway at the bottom of Tyler Rd.

IP Logged
ht2

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #13 - 10/12/09 at 10:13pm

Quote from sparky on 10/12/09 at 7:58pm:
There is a Subway at the bottom of Tyler Rd.

I know that.  Doesn't mean I shouldn't want another one even closer to my house.   Smiley

IP Logged
BPLifer 2

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #14 - 10/12/09 at 10:20pm

I would LOOOOOOOVE a Starbucks.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company