"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/30/24 at 4:54am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Daytime breakin on Chapel Rd. (Read 1948 times)
kelly
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Daytime breakin on Chapel Rd.
10/22/09 at 10:01am

FYI--Our house is located on Chapel Road, close to Pioneer Playschool.  We were broken into between 6:30 AM and 4:30 PM yesterday.  (Oct. 21)  Just wanted everyone in the area to be aware, the responding officer told us it was one of three that were reported yesterday in Bluff Park.  Luckily they only took our laptop, nothing else was stolen.  This was the case in the other break-ins, small electronics taken.

Email   IP Logged
Mrs. B

Re: Daytime breakin on Chapel Rd.
Reply #1 - 10/22/09 at 3:25pm

There is a young woman making the rounds on foot with a clipboard - assume selling magazines....yesterday on Bedford, Cloudland....and about 4 days before that. Dressed in black yesterday, ash brown hair in a pony tail.

IP Logged
BPLC

You grow it, we mow
it!

Reply #2 - 10/30/09 at 12:49pm

There was yet another break in on Chapel Rd today or yesterday, not sure.  I don't know the details.  I saw Hoover PD at a house next door to a friend.  My wife gave our friend a call and was told the house next door was broken in to, ransacked and many items stolen.  I wanted to make the readers of this forum aware of this.

Email   IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 10/30/09 at 1:33pm

Quote from BPLC on 10/30/09 at 12:49pm:
There was yet another break in on Chapel Rd today or yesterday, not sure.  I don't know the details.  I saw Hoover PD at a house next door to a friend.  My wife gave our friend a call and was told the house next door was broken in to, ransacked and many items stolen.  I wanted to make the readers of this forum aware of this.  

Do you know perhaps the block where this happened?

It's time we as residents became more aware of what is happening as we're driving down the road.  Chapel Road is not an out of the way roadway.  It's one of the main thoroughfares in Bluff Park.  

Folks, as Capt. Coker and Ofc. Foreman have said time and time again:  if you see something out of the norm or suspicious, call Hoover PD.  If it's nothing, no big deal.  But maybe what you see will eliminate these bottom feeding cockroaches (and I mean that in the most insulting way) that are coming into our neighborhood and helping themselves to what is not theirs.

Those of you that work in the area, keep an extra eye out.  And, of course, try to organize a Neighborhood Watch group on your block.  It really works.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
BPLC

You grow it, we mow
it!

Reply #4 - 10/30/09 at 1:44pm

If you are headed towards Simmons Middle School from Pioneer Play School its a few houses before you get to Brookline on the right.  The homeowner was out of town but it seems as though whoever is doing this is stalking the neighborhood and knows who is home and who is not.  I have been keeping an eye out for suspicious vehicles etc. as I make my rounds.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company