"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/05/24 at 5:34am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Halloween around Bluff Park 2009 Slide Show (Read 1283 times)
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Halloween around Bluff Park 2009 Slide Show
10/31/09 at 12:00am

Here is the slideshow for Halloween Around Bluff Park 2009!
I will be adding photos to it through the weekend so check back.

Right now the slideshow has Trunk or Treats from Chapel in the Pines, Shades Crest Bapt church and the Halloween Carnival from Bluff Park UMC... adding soon SMI Truck or Treat, Trick or Treat Trail and more.

if you know of any good Halloween displays or light in the area let me know and I will get a photo

click on the image below for the slideshow.

« Last Edit: 02/16/10 at 2:24pm by BluffParkWriter »  
Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Re: Halloween around Bluff Park Slide Show
Reply #1 - 10/31/09 at 9:25pm

Click on photo above, new photos added from Halloween night. Tick or Treat Trail on Park Ave is in its 14th year! There are also photos from the Cresbrook Community and SMI Trunk or Treat.

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company