"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/03/24 at 6:50pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1 Day per Week BabySitter Needed in My Home (Read 1582 times)
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

1 Day per Week BabySitter Needed in My Home
11/23/09 at 10:56am

I work from home and am getting more work than I can handle. I was wondering if anyone out there (a female) would be interested in keeping my 13 month old daughter at my home while I am in our back office working. You can have your pick of days and hours.

I need this help either on M, Thur, or Fri. I would prefer a set day every week. I need someone to keep her seven or eight hours.  I'll pay $9 an hour in cash each time. Please bring your own lunch.

You could choose your shift: starting at 7, 7:30, 8, or 8:30. Just whatever works for you. My husband is usually home by 5 so whatever range of hours has you leaving at or before 5pm works for me.

I would need you to play with her, read to her, feed her, and put her down for naps. Perhaps take her for a stroll or to the park. I would not expect you to do any housework. You could just sit and watch tv or whatever while she's napping. At this point she takes about 2 naps a day (usually) but no promises. It varies. She has breakfast around 6am (which I'd be doing) and snack a few hours later, nap, meal, snack, nap, meal. I guess you'd pretty much be giving her one meal and bottle per day plus 2 snacks.

She is generally a very happy baby that loves playing. She recently started crawling so she's all over the place. I am in process of getting some baby gates.

Call my cell if you are interested 218-3033. You can also email me at learnstrat@bellsouth.net.
Thanks,
Michele

PS- Non-smoker or at least someone who does not smell like smoke while here or take smoke breaks.

WWW   IP Logged
BPLifer 2

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: 1 Day per Week BabySitter Needed in My Home
Reply #1 - 11/23/09 at 8:37pm

Just letting you know I sent you an email about the position in case it got sent to your spam folder.  My name is Amanda!

WWW   IP Logged
OleBloo

Reply #2 - 12/03/09 at 10:32pm

were you able to find someone?

*~OleBloo~*
Email   IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 12/04/09 at 11:13am

I found someone everybody. Thanks! She's here now and doing wonderful!!!

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company