"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/05/24 at 12:20pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Girl Scout Cookies on Sale (Read 2450 times)
rosie
YaBB Newbies

Lucky to Live in
Bluff Park

Girl Scout Cookies on Sale
01/06/10 at 1:40pm

If anyone needs a Girl Scout Cookie hook up, let me know.  I'm a troop leader and we're trying to fund our trip out of state at the end of the year.

IP Logged
pekaboo

Re: Girl Scout Cookies on Sale
Reply #1 - 01/06/10 at 7:46pm

Would these be at a discounted price, and what flavors are available?

IP Logged
rosie
YaBB Newbies

Lucky to Live in
Bluff Park

Reply #2 - 01/07/10 at 8:07am

No discount.  We barely get a profit from each box as it stands, but GS Cookies are only availble once a year and they are very yummy!  

Flavors:  Tag-a-longs (peanut butter on a shortbread dipped in chocolate), ever popular Thin Mints, Do-si-Dos (peanut butter sandwich cookies), Samoas (chocolate rings with coconut and caramel), Thank-U-Berry Much (new cookie this year - kind of like a cranberry/granola thing - love 'em), Dulce de Leche (latin inspired caramel cookie), Lemon Chalet (lemon sandwich cookie), and the long standing Trefoil (shortbread).

IP Logged
JBH
YaBB Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 01/07/10 at 10:36am

What troop, where are you going with the troop, and how much is a box?  Are we ordering them now, or are they already in?

IP Logged
rosie
YaBB Newbies

Lucky to Live in
Bluff Park

Reply #4 - 01/07/10 at 10:52am

We're troop 91 out of Simmons (6th grade troop) but meet at Bluff Park UMC.  We're planning a trip to Chattanooga at the end of the year (Rock City, Aquarium, Ruby Falls - the works!).  They are so excited.

The cookies are $3.50/box and we order now (through Jan 18) and they will come in February, but I don't remember the exact date.  

You can e-mail me at crayonshaver@bellsouth.net if interested, and I'll get to you.

IP Logged
roxy
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #5 - 06/18/10 at 3:08pm

I was just inquiring???
WHY do they selling GS cookies only once a year ??

Its hard to wait 11 months without Thin MintsSmiley

I would buy them year round !!! YUMMY

roxy roxy   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company