"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/29/24 at 8:42pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
pet boarding (Read 4275 times)
PharmD
Ex Member

pet boarding
03/09/10 at 7:38pm

Anyone use Bluff Park animal clinic to board their pets?  Can anyone tell me what they think and how much they charge? Most importantly do they allow for pick up on sundays?  We love our current vet, but they don't offer sunday pick up so we always have to pay for an extra day.

IP Logged
harvardmba

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: pet boarding
Reply #1 - 03/09/10 at 8:16pm

we have used them several times in the past and they seem to do a very good job of boarding. We haven't had any problems. They do not open on Sundays for pickup.

Email   IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 03/09/10 at 8:49pm

I use PetWellness on Columbiana Road (across from Shades Mountain Baptist Church) for daily Doggie Day Care and for boarding.  It is a very modern clean facility with a SUPERB staff.  They have pickup on Sunday afternoon.  I highly recommend them!

IP Logged
bluffparkresident
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 03/09/10 at 9:31pm

It's a bit of a drive, but Paws 'n Claws Bed and Biscuit on Hwy 411 in Odenville is awesome, and they do have Sunday pickup.  Check their website at www.pawsnclawsbandb.com

IP Logged
JBH
YaBB Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 03/09/10 at 10:38pm

We hire a neighborhood college student to house/puppy sit.  Works out great for everyone!!

IP Logged
mbear2662
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #5 - 03/10/10 at 9:10am

We have used 2 places for boarding and they both open on Sunday afternoon for pickup.  Oxmoor Animal Clinic in Homewood and also World Class Kennels in Harpersville.  It is a not close but they are VERY good.  We have been pleased with both of these facilities.

Email   IP Logged
nickel4al

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #6 - 03/10/10 at 12:57pm

I use Pampered Pet Resort off Parkway Lake Dr near Riverchase and they do an amazing job.  They do have Sunday pickup and you have a choice of a run or a private room with bed and tv!  My pups love the private suite~!

stangviperred   IP Logged
BrownieTahdah
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #7 - 03/10/10 at 3:47pm

I have used both, Bluff Park Animal & The Pampered Pet to board my two dogs. I mainly used the Pampered Pet for Sunday pick-up, which Bluff Park Animal doesn't offer. They both are great, and my dogs seem to be happy to go to either one. The prices for both are quite different, especially if you use Pampered Pet and get the "suite"....does anyone know how much it is for the Columbiana Road Pet Wellness Center's Luxury Boarding? That would be so much closer to my house, and they now offer Sunday Pick-up.....also, I might use them for their day-care services b/c we're selling our house, and driving around with the dogs in the car for several hours hasn't been that much fun during open houses, showings, etc... Grin

Email   IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #8 - 03/10/10 at 7:39pm

Quote from BrownieTahdah on 03/10/10 at 3:47pm:
I have used both, Bluff Park Animal & The Pampered Pet to board my two dogs. I mainly used the Pampered Pet for Sunday pick-up, which Bluff Park Animal doesn't offer. They both are great, and my dogs seem to be happy to go to either one. The prices for both are quite different, especially if you use Pampered Pet and get the "suite"....does anyone know how much it is for the Columbiana Road Pet Wellness Center's Luxury Boarding? That would be so much closer to my house, and they now offer Sunday Pick-up.....also, I might use them for their day-care services b/c we're selling our house, and driving around with the dogs in the car for several hours hasn't been that much fun during open houses, showings, etc... Grin

Here is the link to the PetWellness website that shows pictures of the clinic, and their services.  http://www.crpwc.com   My dog has "separation anxiety" really bad and their day-care staff has truly been a blessing in helping her to overcome it.  They pamper and play with the dogs all day, they don't charge extra for walking the dogs like some places do, and they give a free bath every Friday if the pet attends day-care every day.  I can't tell you a price since their prices probably vary based on the size of the animal.  I highly recommend them!

IP Logged
RockviewResident

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #9 - 03/16/10 at 4:42pm

Quote from Recap on 03/09/10 at 8:49pm:
I use PetWellness on Columbiana Road (across from Shades Mountain Baptist Church) for daily Doggie Day Care and for boarding.  It is a very modern clean facility with a SUPERB staff.  They have pickup on Sunday afternoon.  I highly recommend them!

We take our dog there too.  I don't have any complaints.  Sunday pick up is great.

War Eagle!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company