"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/17/24 at 11:47am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any news on a break in- Shades Crest near Chapel? (Read 1360 times)
dede p.
YaBB Newbies

Any news on a break in- Shades Crest near Chapel?
04/29/10 at 9:01am

I was wondering if anyone could confirm that there was a break-in this week at a house on Shades Crest near Chapel Road? I heard it happened during the day and some electronics were stolen.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Any news on a break in- Shades Crest near Chap
Reply #1 - 04/29/10 at 10:13am

Quote from dede p. on 04/29/10 at 9:01am:
I was wondering if anyone could confirm that there was a break-in this week at a house on Shades Crest near Chapel Road? I heard it happened during the day and some electronics were stolen.

Below is a portion of an e-mail we received today:

There has been yet another break-in up here in Bluff Park.
This makes the 3rd one (that I know of) in 3 weeks.
One on Park Ave….One on Brookview…One on Shades Crest….
They all happened during day light hours.  
One home had people at home when they tried to bust down the door….
They are taking tv’s, electronics, etc.
I am not trying to scare anyone but we all need to be very aware of our surroundings.
Watch the cars and people on your street.
Tell your neighbors…Pass this e-mail on so everyone up here is aware.
There are many stay-at-home moms on this e-mail list and you need to make sure your doors are locked during the day.

We've forwarded it to HPD and are awaiting a response, which we will post on here when we receive it.

Those of you who are not yet part of a Neighborhood Watch group...now would be a good time to get started.

Follow the instructions found here:  http://www.bluffparkal.org/neighborhood_watch.htm

As HPD has said before:

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS, PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL HOOVER PD AT EITHER 911 OR 822-5300 TO REPORT IT.  THEY CAN'T INVESTIGATE IF THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. AND THEY DON'T MIND COMING OUT.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company