"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/21/24 at 12:42pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Burgulary - Shades Crest Rd (Read 867 times)
Blackhawk H60
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Burgulary - Shades Crest Rd
12/03/10 at 4:04pm

11/27/10 (this past Saturday) - Our home on Shades Crest Rd was burgularized.  The crime occurred between 6pm and 10pm.  The robber entered in the back door, by using a tire tool.  The only thing that we noticed was missing was a collection of military coins.  These coins really have no value to the average person.  They are not made of a precious metal, however, they have great value to me, since I've collected the coins, from generals from around the world.  If you come across some of military type coins, please email me.  I think they may have stolen about 300 coins in all, 50 to 75 were unique.  The coins typically have one, two or three stars, representing the rank (general).  Also, there was about 250 of these coins that had a helicopter on one side and the slogan, "We'll Be There" on the other side. These coins may turn up at Bluff Park Traders or at an Army / Navy surplus store.

We have a good safe, but still the thugs could have taken more, but I think they were scared off when we pulled up.  Also, if you have an alarm, you may want to be sure you set it.  We let our guard down and boom, they hit.  Also, watch out for your neighbors, especially right now.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company