"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 1:48pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seriously? (Read 1883 times)
OleBloo

Seriously?
01/14/12 at 10:04pm

Me, my husband and toddler son were on Patton Chapel near the stop sign at Brookline Drive coming back from dinner with my family and a Red Ford Focus full of teenagers slowed down to 5 mph and started flicking us off for no reason and then suddenly came to a complete stop and the driver then started to hang his head out his window and threaten to (excuse me) kick my tushy
. What kind of behavior would make kids act like this?? Another incident a month ago I was with my mother, husband and son and someone in a Black Acura SUV passed us nearly causing us to drive off into someones yard on Brookline Drive. I have yet called the police but I am tempted to if I see either car again but whats the point? Would the police even do anything here?

Just wanted to share my wonderful evening with my family.

*~OleBloo~*
Email   IP Logged
overhere
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Seriously?
Reply #1 - 01/14/12 at 10:16pm

if possible, get the liscense number and call HPD - then post on this site

IP Logged
lovebpark
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Seriously?
Reply #2 - 01/23/12 at 12:07pm

I almost got run over by a black Acura SUV that ran a stop sign as I was crossing the street.  Wonder if it was the same person...

I'll keep my eyes out, I got a good look at the driver.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company