"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/17/24 at 5:07am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shooting at Mr.P's (Read 4614 times)
teeechur
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Shooting at Mr.P's
09/26/12 at 9:30pm

I just read on Al.com there was a shooting tonight in the Mr. P's parking lot and that police are looking for the suspects.  Does anyone have any additional information?

Email   IP Logged
BluffParkGirl
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Shooting at Mr.P's
Reply #1 - 09/27/12 at 7:29am

Just saw this on the news this morning (Thursday).  They said corner of West Oxmoor and Shades Crest Road and that is where Mr. P is located.   hooverpd.com may have more information

IP Logged
Matt and Amanda
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 09/27/12 at 10:25am

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/19653449/man-shot-vehicle-stolen-in-front-of-popula r-deli

From the article:
Pilleteri says police told him the victim was meeting two people in the parking lot. There was an argument and the victim was shot in the head. That is when the two suspects apparently hijacked the victim's 2000 Buick LaSabre and drove off, leaving the victim lying in the parking lot. Pilleteri says the victim was alive when he was transported to UAB Hospital.

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #3 - 09/27/12 at 2:45pm

Full story from FOX6 here:http://www.myfoxal.com/story/19653449/man-shot-vehicle-stolen-in-front-of-popula r-deli

This will be under Birmingham Police, I think, because the property is not in the city of Hoover.

UPDATE: The victim shot in the head near Mr. P's Deli in Bluff Park has been identified as Toby Henderson, the son of Fultondale police officer Jim Henderson. UAB Hospital lists Toby Henderson in critical condition. Police are calling the incident a robbery and say Toby's car was stolen after he was shot last night around 8 p.m. They're looking for a silver 2000 Buick LeSabre with the license plate of 1C15J54.

Email WWW   IP Logged
teeechur
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 09/30/12 at 3:53pm

Does anyone know if there are suspects in the shooting, who they are, and more details about the incident?  

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company