"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/30/24 at 1:22am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Alford Avenue Closure/Detour (Read 2079 times)
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Alford Avenue Closure/Detour
12/11/13 at 4:19pm

Detour signs have been put up on Alford Avenue and Road Closed signs are laying on the ground ready to be put up.  Does anyone know what's going on and how long Alford Avenue will be closed?  It appears this will affect the area from near the Shell station back to near the Church of Christ.  This is going to cause a really big headache during rush hour in the mornings!

IP Logged
Bill4
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Alford Avenue Closure/Detour
Reply #1 - 12/11/13 at 8:56pm

There are also some Detour signs on Tyler, Near SMI.

IP Logged
ht2

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 12/16/13 at 1:37pm

Quote from Recap on 12/11/13 at 4:19pm:
Detour signs have been put up on Alford Avenue and Road Closed signs are laying on the ground ready to be put up.  Does anyone know what's going on and how long Alford Avenue will be closed?  It appears this will affect the area from near the Shell station back to near the Church of Christ.  This is going to cause a really big headache during rush hour in the mornings!

Sidewalks maybe?

IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 12/19/13 at 9:16pm

Someone must have goofed.  Detour signs taken down, road closure signs never put up and have now disappeared from laying on the ground.  Expensive goof!!!!

IP Logged
argman99
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 12/20/13 at 7:48am

They are doing a lot of surveying on Valley towards Park.  I wonder if they are putting sidewalks there?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company