"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 2:12pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Septic Tank Maintenance (Read 2074 times)
Doc
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Septic Tank Maintenance
08/20/07 at 6:57am

Can anyone recommend an honest, reasonable, and qualified septic tank servce company?  I suppose if anyone has had a bad experience with a company or individual that would be helpful also.

Thanks

IP Logged
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

Re: Septic Tank Maintenance
Reply #1 - 08/21/07 at 12:25pm

depends on what you need to be done. We had the line from the house to the tank replaced (terracotta to pvc) if you just need a clean out and your not backing up in the house yet I would suggest using a product called Bio-Clean www.alabamabioclean.com I think is the address its a really good monthly treatment for pipes and septic tanks. Its a natural bacteria and eats all the stuff.  

You can also go to www.home101show.com and there is a link on the page to Bio-Clean. the Home 101 show airs on Saturday am on 850am and 92.5fm it is hosted by Dave Billings of PenMark design and renovation, my husband and I have got a lot of tips from the show and its local so you can call in and ask questions. Dave also has an email address so you could email him and asked for a septic tank person that he would recommend.. or he will tell you what to look for in a good one.  

IP Logged
roxy
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Septic Tank Maintenance
Reply #2 - 08/21/07 at 12:44pm

WinkGreat info., especially for us Bluff Parkers all on septic !!!!!!!

roxy roxy   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company