"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 8:39pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Found Dog- black male Dachshund (Read 1971 times)
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Found Dog- black male Dachshund
04/19/09 at 6:02pm

We received the following e-mail today:

We found a black dachshund on Valley, by the Methodist Church the other night. He has no tags or other ID. He is about 0-12lbs. He was with a large black boxer but we were not able to get him

Contact info: KarlZier (at) Bellsouth.net

« Last Edit: 05/03/09 at 5:59pm by BluffParkWriter »  

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Found Dog
Reply #1 - 04/20/09 at 11:01am

It would appear that the owner of the dachshund has put up flyers for the dog around the area.  If someone sees one of these flyers, would you call the owner and have them check our forum so they can be reunited with their dog?  Thanks.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
teatucker

Welsh with no tail

Re: Found Dog
Reply #2 - 04/20/09 at 2:15pm

I have seen the signs in question, they are in the Shenandoah area as you are going to Tyler road (where the big white fence is and the farm/barns) I have emailed the person listed on this post, If I dont get a reply I will go track down one of the signs and make a call to the owner.

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Re: Found Dog-dachshund
Reply #3 - 04/27/09 at 5:22pm

update on this..

the person that found dachshund #1 has informed me that it is not the same dachshund that was on the  LOST sign (I'll call him/her dachshund #2)  

There are still signs up for the LOST dachshund with a photo. The number on the sign is 822-4310 and the dogs name is Tess.

Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

re:found dog- male black Dachshund
Reply #4 - 05/02/09 at 6:39pm

I have been told that Tess has been returned to her owner! so we still have the one found Dachshund male, black

« Last Edit: 05/03/09 at 6:02pm by BluffParkWriter »  
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company