"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/02/24 at 2:50am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pool table for sale (Read 1043 times)
BPLC

You grow it, we mow
it!

Pool table for sale
12/09/09 at 11:04pm

I have a pool table that I would like to sell.  Its a 4 by 8 slate top table with red felt.  Its in fairly good condition, ready to play on but could use some cosmetic work on the side and end panels.  I believe it may be an antique.  It has the slots where it appears a ball return used to be.  I would be willing to deliver it anywhere in Bluff Park and even assist in setting it up.  

If you would like to have a pool table please drop me an email to BPLawnCare@charter.net.  I would be glad to set up a time for you to come look at it or I can email you a picture.  

In addition, I have a light, some pool sticks as well...

Price is negotiable.

Email   IP Logged
BPLC

You grow it, we mow
it!

Re: Pool table for sale
Reply #1 - 01/12/10 at 10:20pm

I'm happy to say the pool table sold today.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company