"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/20/24 at 6:56pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Burglary on Park Avenue (Read 2427 times)
GFam
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Burglary on Park Avenue
03/03/10 at 8:26am

Good morning, Bluff Parkers. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on some events from yesterday.  

Sometime between 8 am and 5 pm yesterday, someone burglarized our home on Park Avenue near the church. They came in by breaking the glass to a garage door and then a door to the interior of the home. They are not afraid of pets, as our large dog was in the home at the time.  

Since often these types of events occur in multiples, please keep your eyes out and make sure all your doors and deadbolts are secure throughout the day!

IP Logged
JBH
YaBB Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Burglary on Park Avenue
Reply #1 - 03/03/10 at 2:52pm

So sorry, and thanks for the heads up.

IP Logged
friendofbp

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 03/05/10 at 10:18pm

Sorry to hear that!
Thank you for letting us know.

IP Logged
bparkian
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 03/09/10 at 6:44pm

Thanks for the warning!  I live on Park as well not far from you it sounds.  I won't let my teens stay home from school alone during the day b/c it seems everything around here happens during school & work hours.

I'm sorry for you!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company