"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/17/24 at 1:15pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Farley area suspicious car (Read 867 times)
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Farley area suspicious car
05/27/10 at 2:29pm

Bluffparkal.org received the following email today. This email concerns the dark sedan casing the area mentioned in this thread: http://bluffparkal.org/bpforum/YaBB.pl?num=1274028765

Could you please post this on the Neighborhood Watch section of your website. We have reported to the police and they visited our subdivision, Bluff park Acres Wednesday night after an incident with  the dark sedan that is listed in a thread on the site forum. It is my understanding that the dark sedan, which is blue/green or black and in poor shape was in the subdivision of Bluff Park Acres off Farley Road. The car was seen on the Farley Place side of the circle and pulled into my neighbors driveway. This was on or after 7pm at NIGHT. They went to the door and then got back in a drove away. A second person who also called the police after seeing the car at the stop sign (and running it) recognizes the car as the one being talked about on this forum. She talked to the rest of us and the officer as well. While talking with neighbors we were also told that another report of the car had come in but we were not told the location of that call. The police advised us to try to get a tag number or photos but to be safe doing it and to call every time we see this car. I saw today that signs are going up in our subdivision warning about this car and the people in it. The passengers and driver of the car are all described as black males and one possible black female. They are driving to homes and parking in the driveway or parking on the side of the street or stop sign. If you see ANY suspicious cars please call the hoover police. They are aware of this car and they are looking for it.

(name removed for privacy)

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company