"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/21/24 at 3:44pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
multiple car break-ins (Read 1192 times)
pekaboo

multiple car break-ins
06/15/10 at 8:31pm

Hey Everybody,
    My friend and I live over at the Ashford Town homes. While I was at work, he calls me to inform me, that his vehicle along with about 7 (I think?) others were broken into, by breaking the windows. I am not sure when the incident occurred. He found out because he has a company sticker on his car. The police contacted his work, then somebody from work or the police contact him. Supposedly the police came by earlier and knocked on his door but he said he did not hear them. Fortunately he could not find anything stolen from his car. He had just cleaned it out, yesterday, thank goodness, and probably anything that could have been stolen, would have been too heavy. The car window was ruined.  Don't know the stories of what happened to other people's car, but was told that gpses and stereo's were stolen, and possibly other things that were easy to get. I am hoping police can find perpetrators. Maybe it is incident that would only occur in an apartment area where there a cluster of cars. However, if enough cars are parked on a street, I guess it can happen anywhere, even on some of what one would think of as the safest streets in bluff park.

IP Logged
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: multiple car break-ins
Reply #1 - 06/18/10 at 4:25pm

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company