"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/17/24 at 11:11am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lost - 2 St. Bernards (NOW FOUND!!!) (Read 1101 times)
jrjones820
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Lost - 2 St. Bernards (NOW FOUND!!!)
08/28/10 at 10:23am

Please help!! Yesterday morning my 2 St. Bernards got out of our fence (the gate wasn't latched all the way)! We live on the corner of Patton Chapel & Strollaway Drive.  Their names are Duke & Heidi and have on Blue & Pink bandanas.  They are friendly and probably very thirsty! Their hair is cut short for the summer and Duke is a little taller than Heidi.  I am 36 weeks pregnant and very upset...please let me know if you have heard or seen anything.  I have notified animal control, local vets and have put out fliers.  They are inside dogs so they are not used to being out in the heat for very long.  Any information would be helpful.  My husband's number is 427-2979 and mine is 532-2209.  Thank you neighbors!!

My husband found them in the woods behind the napier/tall timbers area!! They are safe at home!!

« Last Edit: 08/29/10 at 3:14pm by BluffParkWriter »  
Email   IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Lost - 2 St. Bernards
Reply #1 - 08/28/10 at 11:43am

Quote from jrjones820 on 08/28/10 at 10:23am:
Please help!! Yesterday morning my 2 St. Bernards got out of our fence (the gate wasn't latched all the way)! We live on the corner of Patton Chapel & Strollaway Drive.  Their names are Duke & Heidi and have on Blue & Pink bandanas.  They are friendly and probably very thirsty! Their hair is cut short for the summer and Duke is a little taller than Heidi.  I am 36 weeks pregnant and very upset...please let me know if you have heard or seen anything.  I have notified animal control, local vets and have put out fliers.  They are inside dogs so they are not used to being out in the heat for very long.  Any information would be helpful.  My husband's number is 427-2979 and mine is 532-2209.  Thank you neighbors!!

Photos have been posted on the Community Billboard page:  http://www.bluffparkal.org/community_billboard.htm

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Re: Lost - 2 St. Bernards NOW FOUND!!!
Reply #2 - 08/29/10 at 3:13pm

So glad to hear they are home!!!

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company