"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/21/24 at 1:24am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Abandoned Dog-white husky (Read 1181 times)
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Abandoned Dog-white husky
10/25/10 at 8:04pm

We received the following e-mail on 10/25/10:  

Abandoned Dog

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP SEARCH FOR THIS POOR ABANDONED DOG..

PLEASE CONTACT Carrie Pressley carrieandcats@earthlink.net

ALSO PLEASE CROSS POST THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW…AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

Subject: UPDATE/ Husky mix traving in Bluff Park/Hoover Al. area

saw this dog again tonight (10/20) at 8:15. It was in the parking lot of Mr. P's close to Shades Crest Rd. I pulled in and was going to try to get a picture, but when I rolled my window down the dog ran away from me. I still wasn't able to get a good enough look to see if it was male or female, but it is definitely the same dog I've been seeing. It looks thin and has no collar.

I went home & grabbed some dog food, but when I got back up there all I saw were a few cats. I drove around some, but still didn't see the dog. It must either live in the area or is just hanging out to scavenge for food. It's sad.

Has anyone else seen or know the dog that Anita is talking about?

It's been bugging me because the dog seemed to be traveling. All 3 times I've seen this dog it has been around 10:00 pm and each time it has been a ½ mile to a mile further east. Now, every time I drive down Alford or Shades Crest I catch myself looking - especially at night. I googled husky mix pictures, and these two pictures bear a lot of resemblance to the dog I've seen. I keep checking lost & found postings, but haven't seen anything so far

« Last Edit: 11/29/10 at 11:27am by BluffParkWriter »  

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

White Husky?
Reply #1 - 11/21/10 at 7:15pm

We live in Bluff Rd and have seen white beautiful friendly husky twice. It evidently likes kids. This one has a collar on with Shelby tag as if it was adopted by someone from Shelby Co Humane Society. We have tried to get it so we could put it in our backyard until we find owner but can't. It's pretty, white, fluffy, thin, and has one blue eye.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company