"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/26/24 at 3:46am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Art Classes for Adults (Read 14373 times)
tiki2004
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Art Classes for Adults
02/25/11 at 1:30pm

Hi -- Looking for affordable arts classes for adults in the area. Not sure where to begin looking, any suggestions or recommendations?

IP Logged
galaxiegrace

40 Years in BP &
Counting...

Re: Art Classes for Adults
Reply #1 - 03/16/11 at 4:54pm

I take a clay class at the old Bluff Park School from Nada Boner... it's great fun! Her number is 541-3949 for info.  I was a TOTAL beginner so don't feel like you can't take her class... there are all levels of talent/skill and she helps everyone!  I go on Tuesday nights from 5pm to 8pm... and I think she has a couple more classes on other days too.

We do all kinds of stuff, from handbuilding, to wheel thrown.  We even to raku-firing!  Fun fun fun!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company