"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/05/24 at 7:59am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Car burglarized - The Pig parking lot (Read 1504 times)
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Car burglarized - The Pig parking lot
01/27/13 at 7:40pm

A car was burglarized in the parking lot at The Pig/Roberts/Post Office on Saturday.  Computer items which were fairly well concealed were taken.  I have often noticed cars driving through or around in the parking lot without stopping and parking but never thought much about it.  However, it could be people casing the lot watching people as they get in and out of their cars.  Be very cautious!!!!

IP Logged
Mrs. B

Re: Car burglarized - The Pig parking lot
Reply #1 - 01/28/13 at 8:49am

Just a thought here. Was the car locked?  If so I would be surprised that no one noticed a car being broken into.  It is not a large lot and never full.

If unlocked - shame on them.

IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 01/28/13 at 7:15pm

Thieves must have gotten really antsy when they realized there was a tracking app on one of the items and they would be found because they took all the things and put them on the front porch of the owner!!!  They were being tracked and followed all along so maybe the authorities can still get them, especially if there are fingerprints.

Everyone that has an iPad or an iPhone should download the FindMyiPad or FindMyiPhone app to their pad or phone.  

IP Logged
JBH
YaBB Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 01/28/13 at 9:14pm

Wonder how they knew where the stuff belonged?

IP Logged
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 02/01/13 at 9:10am

Quote from JBH on 01/28/13 at 9:14pm:
Wonder how they knew where the stuff belonged?

I assume from mail and other paperwork in the computer case.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company