"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/17/24 at 12:03pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need Really Great Carpenter who charges by the job (Read 570 times)
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Need Really Great Carpenter who charges by the job
04/23/13 at 12:29pm

Hi All,

I am looking for someone (man or woman) who is really good at carpentry (specifically scribing) and is maybe retired and wants to earn some extra money, but won't overcharge me. I have a few little things that need doing that I can do, but would rather not. I'm willing to pay a fair price- but the last person was outlandish!

I am a female and so if you are going to be annoyed with me knowing just enough about woodworking to bother you, then please don't reply. I think the last guy sent from nationwide handman type corporation gave high prices on purpose to avoid the job- lol. I did't think I'd was that bad. I just showed him how I put returns on quarterround at baseboards and I'm a little picky. But, I'm also not great at woodworking so I a also humble and willing to learn from others too.

Mainly, I need somebody who will come in here and not take the treads off our stairs, but instead scribe a stair skirting to fit the existing treads and risers. Then, I built a window seat and flanked it with bookshelves. I need the sides fixed up pretty where the box should tie in with the shelves and the lid installed. I have the hardware. It's all painted white so that hides a few mistakes.

I'm not in a huge hurry. Just looking for someone who has lots of time on their hands and knowledge. I'd like to learn how to scribe as well if someone can teach me.

Give me a call at two-one-eight- 3zero threethree. Or just pm me with your number or email.

Thank you,
Michele

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company