"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/30/24 at 1:23am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A few questions about trash (Read 1795 times)
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

A few questions about trash
08/07/13 at 11:03am

Hi All,

I bought a bagster and it's around 159.00 to pick it up. For the things they don't take I am wondering if there is a designated dumping area that is legal for diyers to take things like broken vaccum cleaners, helium tanks, etc. I don't want to wait until another day comes along for that. I need to get rid of it now.

Sadly, I see most people "donate" their empty helium tanks to the Salvation Army. That is just wrong!  

Thanks,
Michele

WWW   IP Logged
JBH
YaBB Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: A few questions about trash
Reply #1 - 08/07/13 at 6:02pm

Have you looked up scrap metal recycling?  Someone might take it.

IP Logged
overhere
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 08/08/13 at 6:25am

if folks are donating them to the Salvation Army, maybe you could contact them and ask how they discard them?

IP Logged
Abbey111

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 08/13/13 at 1:27pm

Thanks for the ideas. I'll call scrap yard.  

I can tell you from seeing them on sale, that the salvation army or thrift store I was in at the time sells them. That can't be good. I wonder if anyone buys them? The party place told me the garbage men would take them. I knew that was false.  

I'll post the solution when I find one.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company