"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/29/24 at 11:44pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello everyone, from Piggly Wiggly! (Read 1967 times)
bluffparkpig
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Hello everyone, from Piggly Wiggly!
09/10/13 at 12:14pm

My name is Mark, and I am the new manager at Piggly Wiggly. I grew up in the Gardendale area, but graduated from Minor High School. I have an associate's degree from ITT Tech, and served a term in the Marine Corps. It has been a pleasure to become a part of the Bluff Park Community, and I look forward to our future together!

I never knew the meaning of the word "community" until I started working here. In two short months I've seen how tight-knit this community is and I love it! I share everyone's vision bringing out the best in Bluff Park. We (my store) have made some improvements, but we still have a lot planned!  

As a side note, I have a tent sale coming in November. For those who don't know what that is, it's basically a truck load sale. If anyone has any suggestions, please send me an e-mail!

I hope to see and meet all of you at the 'Pig very soon!

Mark @ the Pig

IP Logged
overhere
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Hello everyone, from Piggly Wiggly!
Reply #1 - 09/10/13 at 7:41pm

Hello Mark and Semper Fi from an FMF Navy Corpsman. Welcome to Bluff Park. We are very proud of our little world and look forward to the good things coming at the Pig. What was that e-mail address you were referring to?

IP Logged
BPRunner
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 09/10/13 at 8:55pm

Welcome, Mark, and thanks for being a part of our neighborhood! It's nice to have our own neighborhood store so close by - we're all glad you guys are there. And much thanks for getting rid of the abandoned cars in the parking lot.

IP Logged
Mrs. B

Reply #3 - 09/11/13 at 9:36am

Welcome!

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #4 - 09/15/13 at 1:15pm

Welcome Mark!!!! To the Bluff Park family. Thank you guys for stocking the Images of America Bluff Park book also. If we can do anything to help just let us know.

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company