"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/04/24 at 3:43pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rezoning on Alford/ Walmart? (Read 1821 times)
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Rezoning on Alford/ Walmart?
09/04/14 at 9:49am

Email WWW   IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Rezoning on Alford/ Walmart?
Reply #1 - 09/04/14 at 12:29pm

**URGENT**
The City of Hoover's Planning and Zoning Board will be having two upcoming meetings to discuss and approve the zoning change for a property on Tyler Road from Residential to Commercial for a proposed Neighborhood Walmart.
It is imperative that Bluff Park residents turn out to oppose this re-zoning at both meetings.
Both meetings are inside City Hall in the meeting room behind the council chambers.  The Thursday 9/4/14 meeting begins at 5:00pm and it is a work session (no votes taken).  The Monday 9/8/14 meeting begins at 5:30pm where they will vote on it.  Both meetings need to have a good representation of Bluff Park residents in attendance.

For more on this, read Jon Anderson's article click on this link:
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/09/bluff_park_residents_fight_p ro.html

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #2 - 09/04/14 at 8:48pm

Report after the work session tonight at city hall  

From Jon Anderson, al.com
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/09/hoover_zoning_board_members_ we.html

Email WWW   IP Logged
_anonymous_
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 09/05/14 at 10:47am

So how will this be any more successful than Delchamps which is now a storage place?

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #4 - 09/05/14 at 6:04pm

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company