"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
04/28/24 at 5:27pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Plaza Festival (Read 2391 times)
fitgrl

I Love Bluff Park!

Plaza Festival
07/06/07 at 6:41pm

I love the memories Mr. Little shared about the Plaza Festival.  What would it take to put on something like that these days?  Maybe a Fall Festival type thing in October.  The businesses could all have an "Open House" type atmosphere with snacks or drinks or desserts.  There could be a bands at the end of the parking lot like Mr. Little described...Who owns Shades Mtn. Plaza now?  I know there are several different landlords for the different buildings.  Whatcha think?

IP Logged
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Plaza Festival
Reply #1 - 07/06/07 at 7:02pm

I personally think it would be a great idea.  Right now, though, we can't even get someone to head up the party for August 11th.  Perhaps if we can get that one under our belt, then can move forward with the 2007 version of the Plaza 500 and the Plaza Pop Festival.  If anyone would like to step up and lead the Aug. 11 party, send an e-mail to info@bluffparkal.org and say "I'M INTERESTED!"

Smiley

IP Logged
JBH
YaBB Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 07/08/07 at 8:56pm

What is it that you all are trying to get going on Aug 11?

IP Logged
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 07/08/07 at 9:04pm

Aug. 11 is the date for a Bluff Park community party at the Bluff Park Community Center.  More information can be seen on the home page of http://www.bluffparkal.org

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company