"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 6:09pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
dry cleaning (Read 2795 times)
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

dry cleaning
09/08/07 at 7:32pm

Has anyone tried the Valley Cleaners at the end of Alford Ave before you get on the interstate? I heard they pick up and deliver?  

I use the Dry Cleaners in Shades Mtn Plaza next to the antique store, they are ok.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Guy

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: dry cleaning
Reply #1 - 09/10/07 at 2:42pm

I have been using Dry Cleaning to Your Door  http://www.dctyd.com/   for several years. In my old neighborhood (Camden Place) many of my neighbors used them. When I moved up the hill to BP I called them and they said they would still come pickup my dry cleaning as long as I called them that morning. They pickup on Wednesday mornings and drop back off on Thursday (I think). They also leave you a voice mail message on Tuesday night to remind you about pickup. I use to use the cleaners next to Mr. P's but they cost more than the pickup service.

IP Logged
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/10/07 at 3:23pm

yeah I called them a while ago and they said that they were not taking new coustemers in the area.

IP Logged
HFam
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #3 - 09/17/07 at 9:49pm

We've used Valley cleaners and have been very happy with them!  We have not used the pick-up and delivery service as my husband drops off and picks up on the way home from work.  They've always done a good job and have always been very friendly.  Hope this helps!

IP Logged
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/18/07 at 10:48pm

thank you I might try them next time.
if you dont mind do you know what they charge for like mens suits, ladies skirts and tops

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company