"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/17/24 at 9:06am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suspicious Black Oldsmobile (Read 2028 times)
Bluff Park Guy

I Love Bluff Park!

Suspicious Black Oldsmobile
04/13/10 at 9:28am

Just a heads up. My neighbor just called me and said there was a black Oldsmobile (newer model) with two men inside sitting in front of my driveway taking pictures of my house. With all the break-ins lately stay alert. If my neighbor sees the car again she is going to try and get the tag number. This is on Crest Lane off of Park Avenue.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Suspicious Black Oldsmobile
Reply #1 - 04/13/10 at 12:07pm

Quote from Bluff Park Guy on 04/13/10 at 9:28am:
Just a heads up. My neighbor just called me and said there was a black Oldsmobile (newer model) with two men inside sitting in front of my driveway taking pictures of my house. With all the break-ins lately stay alert. If my neighbor sees the car again she is going to try and get the tag number. This is on Crest Lane off of Park Avenue.

I have been away from the computer most of the day and I have just received an e-mail from Capt. Coker of the Hoover PD regarding this post:

No one called Hoover PD to report this; I checked.  

Please encourage your readers to help us help them, and report such incidents.

CPT Jim Coker

Thanks for posting this for others to see, but also next time call Hoover PD to have it checked out.  Bluff Park Guy, thank your neighbor for calling you, but also ask her to call Hoover PD next time was well, or, in the alternative, you go ahead and call them after she calls you.  Most people, including myself, don't like to call 911 for things like this, but you can call 822-5300 to report it.

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Bluff Park Guy

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #2 - 04/13/10 at 12:33pm

Thank you. We will call the 822-5300 number to report it if it happens again.

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #3 - 04/14/10 at 1:42pm

Just a personal opinion here:
Because of there being 2 homes hit on Park as of late that we know of and you are so close to Park would it not be better to go ahead and file a report? Even with limited info you would still have a case started in the event that someone sees the car again. IT is very concerning that the people in the car were taking photos of the house.  

again just my thoughts,  we had a car hanging around our street last year, I called it in the second day I saw it and it was not seen again.. dont know what was going on but I did see a Hoover police car riding around our end of Bluff Park for the next few days.. may have spooked the person to going somewhere else.  

I will keep my eyes open for the car

Email WWW   IP Logged
overhere
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #4 - 04/20/10 at 5:41pm

I miss Jeep Boy cry

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company