"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/21/24 at 6:06am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Recent Breakins (Read 1302 times)
SCRoadResident
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Recent Breakins
05/27/10 at 4:42pm

BE SMART...BE ALERT.....BE AWARE.....our home was broken into the weekend of May 14-16....we do have an alarm system...this is a GOOD THING!     I  have heard of at least 4 more breakends in our area....we are on Shades Crest Road....  

Police said if anything suspicious is seen or HEARD...report it immediately by dialing 911!  We need to look out for one another!

IP Logged
Blackhawk H60
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Recent Breakins
Reply #1 - 06/16/10 at 11:19am

I live on Shades Crest, just a few houses down from Chapel (toward 150).  Yesterday morning (6/15/10), my neighbor noticed a White Nissan Altama, with dark tinted windows in my driveway.  From my neighbors window, she noticed a hispanic female, with long dark hair, with blond streaks, walking around my house.  The girl went to my front door, then started walking around the house, my neighbor went outside and got her attention.  The girl said that she was looking for Lorna Rd and that she was coming from the Catholic church, then got in her car and left.  

For those of you that live in the Bluff Park area, you know Lorna isn't anywhere close to Shades Crest.  

If you have ever been in this situation, you know it happens quick.  My neighbor did not call the police, because it could have been a friend, but after talking to her, she quickly realized the girl was look for a house to break into.  Not knowing if anyone else was in the car, my neighbor allowed the girl to leave, but called the police shortly thereafter.  She was not able to get the tag number.

Having good neighbors that are concerned about your home is a great thing.  It's one of the best protections against a burgulary.  Keep your eyes open and report anything that's out of place or anything that doesn't look right.  Get as much detail of the event and report it immediately to the police.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company