"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 3:48pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Burglary on Rockview Lane (short street) (Read 1448 times)
Recap

I Love Bluff Park!

Burglary on Rockview Lane (short street)
07/26/12 at 5:25pm

Sometime this morning a house on Rockview Lane (short part between Park & Cloudland) was broken into.  Don't have any details, but just wanted everyone who lives around the swimming pool neighborhood area to be aware of it.  If you saw any suspicious people or cars in the area this morning, please notify the Hoover Police Department.

IP Logged
BluffParkGirl
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Burglary on Rockview Lane (short street)
Reply #1 - 07/30/12 at 8:09am

Was this the vacant house that has been for sale for so long?

IP Logged
mcel5
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Burglary on Rockview Lane (short street)
Reply #2 - 08/04/12 at 2:06pm

No, this was my house on Rockview lane. My wife and I left for work at 8am. I came home at 1 and found someone had broken in the basement. They took laptops,cameras,jewelry,etc. over $10,000 worth of stuff. They must have been on foot because nothing big was taken. They had laptop bags and another bag fo the jewelry. If you saw anything or whatever, please call the Hoover police dept. again, this was in broad daylight. We used to think this was a safe neighborhood. Not anymore. We have lived here for 20 years.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company