"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 6:11pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One Year Later (Read 981 times)
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

One Year Later
08/28/07 at 9:00pm

The BluffParkAl.org web site has been in existence for a little over a year now.  What began as an idea from a leaflet has turned into a popular destination on the internet.

We'd like to know what you think about the site, not only what you like, but also what you think we can improve in.  Tell us your thoughts and don't be shy.  Tell us if we need to add sections to the site, take sections away, include other areas of Hoover, have more events, put pictures up of the city council and the mayor (just seeing if everyone was paying attention...), have more links to outside sources, or anything else you can think of.

We can't promise that we can make everything happen, but we'll try.

In the meanwhile, I would like to begin with thanking those who have contributed to the web site, including all of our sponsors (please visit them and when you do, thank them for sponsoring the site), Heather  for her outstanding stories, the Birmingham News for their great local coverage - Jon, Roger and Erin, thanks!, the local TV media for their outstanding coverage of Bluff Park, the city council members who have supported Bluff Park, Mayor Petelos, Chief Derzis and the fine officers of the Hoover Police Department (including Ofc. Foreman, our Neighborhood Watch officer), and the residents of Bluff Park who have always supported this fine community.

Year one is behind us, so lets see what year two can bring to this great section of Hoover!
(attachment deleted)  
« Last Edit: 08/28/07 at 10:29pm by bpresident »  
  IP Logged
straycatmom

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: One Year Later
Reply #1 - 08/28/07 at 9:38pm

I haven't known the site for the whole time, didn't realize it had been that long.  But I love it!!  I don't post frequently, but I read every day.  It's wonderful for us longtime residents and for newcomers.  I really think this site has already and will continue to make a positive difference in our lives in Bluff Park and our attitudes toward living here.  As every post says, I love Bluff Park!
(attachment deleted)  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company