"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/03/24 at 11:00am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Viscious Dog Loose in Bluff Park area (Read 19671 times)
BluffParkwriter
Ex Member

ALERT- possible spotting
Reply #45 - 11/11/07 at 11:17pm

on my way home last night I spotted a large, hairy dog black on the ears and neck and a white face, looked like the husky but I cant say for sure. He/She was at the intersection of Park Ave and Chapel Road. This was about 10:45pm.

IP Logged
meredithshepherd
YaBB Newbies

Re: Viscious Dog Loose in Bluff Park area
Reply #46 - 11/14/07 at 8:21pm

Yes, I saw the husky out the other day. He lives on the street next to me. I was in the car and was turning around to follow him (to make sure he did not hurt anyone) and his owner comes speeding down the road to pick him up, obviously realizing his dog was out....I did not feel like I could make a comment to him since he was in fact putting his dog in his truck right when I spotted him.  Needless to say I am VERY cautious with my young child when he is in the front yard. Parents these days not only have to worry about some crazy lunatic snatching their kid out of the front yard but also a crazy neighborhood dog

IP Logged
rwoodathome
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Viscious Dog Loose in Bluff Park area
Reply #47 - 11/22/07 at 8:17pm

I live on the corner of Chapel and Park Ave. There are foxes living in the area that i see often. I have had cats killed by foxes before and this sounds more like a fox than anything else. These foxes look sick and underfed.  I have a feeling it took a fox to come on your porch as i don't think a coyote would come that close. Sorry about your cat. I worry about these foxes having rabies myself. I wish i could shoot them on site but that would land me in jail.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company